The high speed rail cable bridge features three spans of 104m, 192m and 104m, the main one being the longest in the world operated at speed up to 300 km/h, 360 km/h being the design target.
The new high Speed railway connecting Milan and Bologna crosses the Po river near Piacenza.
CAD 2000 MLS International Engineering has developed:
Steel formwork for:
- cabled stayed deck slab pier head ;
- Cantilever form Traveller;
- Derrick lifting system.
engineering and technical supervision.
- main span 192m;
- lenght of side spans 2x104m;
- deck type: triple cell reinforced concrete;
- deck width 16 m;
- deck segments lenght 4,5 m;
- deck segments weight 25o ton.